DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 11, 2016

All About Layers- Day 1 "Happy Mother's Day"

Hello, DeNami Design Friends!

This week our DT projects are all about layers. I don’t typically use a lot of layers on my cards, so this was a fun challenge for me. Here’s my creation:




Using die-cut shapes and tags is an easy way to add layers to your projects. I die-cut a scalloped rectangle from yellow cardstock and adhered it to a white card base. I die-cut a stitched rectangle from lavender cardstock, stamped it with polka dots using VersaMark ink, and adhered it at an angle on top of the scalloped rectangle. I die-cut a tag from white cardstock, stamped the NEW CL-J157 Flower Filigree Trio onto it, colored the image with markers, punched two holes in the top, and tied on a baker’s twine bow. I die-cut a banner from white cardstock, stamped the sentiment onto it, and adhered it to the bottom of the tag. I adhered the tag to the card with foam tape and finished things off with some sparkle from a glitter pen.

Here’s a closer look:




I hope you like my card for today!!!

Thanks so much for visiting!

DeNami Design Supplies:
Cardstock: PC49 Lavender Cards

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Copic Markers, Cardstock, Glitter Pen, Dies, Baker’s Twine, Adhesive




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

You do layers well Lisa, this is perfectly charming!!

Greta said...

Beautiful, Lisa! You do layers perfectly & I love the color combo!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive