Thursday, May 26, 2016
Hello DeNami Friends!
Today, I've got a card that is the perfect summer birthday card! I love the little elements in the Flower Patch clear stamp set; they are perfect for building a little bunch!
Here's how I created my card:
- I die cut a rectangle from a piece of white cardstock.
- I used red and orange ink, and an ink blender tool to blend ink on the entire panel.
- I die cut a circle towards to upper part of the ink blended panel.
- I played the ink blended panel on top of another piece of white cardstock, and then lightly traced around the inside of the cut out circle with a pencil, so I could use it as a guide for my stamping. I set aside the ink blended panel to work on the white cardstock.
- I stamped the medium birthday circle sentiment with yellow/orange ombre ink inside the traced circle. Then, I carefully erased the pencil traced circle.
- I stamped three of the floral images, and some leaves from the Flower Patch stamp set inside the birthday circle sentiment with Memento tuxedo black ink.
- I colored in the images with markers, and added some red dots for berries.
- I added some foam tape to the ink blended panel. I carefully aligned the circle opening with the stamped images on the white cardstock, and adhered the 2 pieces together.
- I glued the entire thing to a white card base.
- To finish off my card, I added a piece of natural twine. I thought it went really well with the flowers.
I hope you like my card! I love sunflowers and "country style" bouquets, so that was my inspiration for the colors!
- Blog Hop
- Card Kits
- Circle Stamps
- Fabulous 3 Spotlight
- Guest Designer
- Pop Up Cards
- Product Spotlight
- Sneak Peek
- Thank You
- Tropical Dreams
- Ways with Washi