DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Donut Worry Be Happy Card



Hi Everyone!

Elizabeth here with another fun and simple card. I don’t know about you but I love donuts! My personal favorite are custard filled with chocolate frosting! I was wanting some donuts when I remembered the donut stamp and thought I would make a card with donuts and then maybe I wouldn’t eat any! That didn’t work! I still had a donut! 

To create this card I first stamped the Stitched Border stamp in grey dye ink, leaving enough room for the donuts. Next, I stamped the donuts in three different dye inks between the grey stitched lines. After that I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die. I used a larger stitched rectangle to cut out the grey cardstock to go as the bottom layer of my card. For the circle, I stamped Donut Worry Be Happy stamp in black dye ink and stamped the donut in another dye ink color. Next, I cut it out using a stitched circle die. When I was designing this card in my head I really liked the of having the stitched look through out the card to bring it all together. To assemble the card I used a tape runner for the two rectangle panels and foam tape for the circle to add some dimension. I hope that you enjoyed my card for this week! Don’t forget when your creating a card to “Donut worry, be happy” and eat a donut! 



DeNami Supplies:



http://elizabethgcreations.com

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Super cute!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive