DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Ice Cream Birthday Card



Ice Cream Paper Piecing Birthday Card


Hi Everyone!

I scream, you scream, we scream for ice cream! I don’t know about you but I love ice cream. Ice cream is great for birthdays and DeNami has this great Ice Cream Shoppe Set where you can create your own ice cream or cupcake treats. I love this set and was waiting for the right time to use it. I recently purchased some pattern paper and thought that it would perfect to use with this stamp set!

Creating this card is simple and fast! My favorite kind of card! First, choose the pattern paper that you want to use for the card. For my card, I chose a pastel plaid for the background, orange stripes for the cone, yellow with hearts for the first scoop and green with polka dots for the second scoop. Next, stamp the images that you are going to use on the paper in black ink. Luckily, these images are easy to fussy cut out because that is next step. To create a nice finished edge on the pieces after I cut them out, I carefully run a black marker around the edges of the images. You will need to cut down the background to your desired and then you can adhere your cut images to background. Next, I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in the bottom right corner of the background in a nice black ink. Lastly, I adhered some enamel dots that I found in my stash to the top right corner. Adhere the panel to your card base and voila you have a great birthday card! I hope that you enjoyed my project!










DeNami Supplies:



http://elizabethgcreations.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive