Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Hello DeNami Friends!
Today, I've created a card using the Little Leaf Filigree stamp and the You're the Best sentiment. I didn't set out to make a Father's day card, but as I worked with the colors, it kinda morphed into the perfect masculine card for Father's day! Win win, lol!
Here's how I created my card
- I die cut a heart from a piece of white card stock. Then I ink blended a light blue ink with an ink blending tool.
- I used Versamark ink to stamp the You're the Best sentiment, and then heat set it with gold embossing powder.
- I die cut a rectangle from another piece of white cardstock. I used 2 different blue inks and 2 different green inks to blend inks onto my panel.
- I stamped the little leaf filigree stamp repeatedly with Versafine ink, creating a beautiful background panel.
- I adhered the heart to the background panel with foam tape.
- I adhered the entire piece to a navy blue card base.
I hope you like my card! I love that I created a Father's day card, and I can't wait to give it to my husband! I think the sentiment says it all, and the little leaf filigree adds just the perfect background detail without being feminine!
- Blog Hop
- Card Kits
- Circle Stamps
- Fabulous 3 Spotlight
- Guest Designer
- Pop Up Cards
- Product Spotlight
- Sneak Peek
- Thank You
- Tropical Dreams
- Ways with Washi