Friday, July 15, 2016
We welcome back Anika Lerche for another cute and fun card. She created this adorable birthday card using the monster and balloon stamp. This is great for sending cheer or any kind of celebration.
She was so clever to make a bouquet of balloons with the one balloon that is on the stamp itself. So creative! You can also just create a balloon bouquet for any other kind of cards separately. The possibilities are endless.
We are so delighted to have featured Anika with us. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of our guest posts. You never know who will be next.
- I stamped the monster onto Copic friendly paper, masked it with a post it note and stamped some additional balloons. After that I colored the image with Copics.
- I masked the monster once gain, this time with masking fluid and added some inkblending to the background to create a sky.
- I stamped the sentiment with Versafine.
- I die cute the square from that piece of paper, added a layer of kraft cardstock.
- To the cardbase I adhered a piece of patterned paper an assembled the card.
- Blog Hop
- Card Kits
- Circle Stamps
- Fabulous 3 Spotlight
- Guest Designer
- Pop Up Cards
- Product Spotlight
- Sneak Peek
- Thank You
- Tropical Dreams
- Ways with Washi