DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Summertime Fun Card



Hi DeNami Friends,

Elizabeth here with another project! It's hot here in Cincinnati and I thought it would be awesome to be by the pool with a nice drink so I'm using that for inspiration this week! It's always more fun hanging out by the pool with a cool drink and some friends!







To create my card I created the background using the Stitched Border and happy cocktails set. For the stitched border I used orange and green dye ink. For the cocktails I used a Copic friendly ink and colored them with some bright Copic colors (see supplies listed below for the colors used). The owl is the new Medium Chillin' Owl with the new You Make Life More Fun stamp. Both of these are stamped in Copic friendly ink and colored in with Copic markers. I die cut it with a stitched circle die and then with a stitched rectangle die to keep the stitching all the way around. I also used the stitched rectangle die on the background piece. I made an A2 card base from some yellow cardstock and adhered everything with my tape runner. I hope that this card inspires you to create some summer themed cards using the new stamps! Until next time!


DeNami supplies:


http://elizabethgcreations.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive