DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Missing You Flower Card



Hi Everyone!

Elizabeth here with another cute card for DeNami Design! This week is about adding some dimension to your cards. For my card I went back to my style of keeping it simple and easy!








The dimension on this card is in the frame. To create my card, I first die cut my frame out of the pink paper. I then die cut the frame 3 times out of white cardstock and I made sure that I kept the center piece from one of those pieces to do my stamping on. Next, I stamped the Happy Daisy, Happy Flower Pot and Missing You on the piece that I kept in black dye ink. I kept the coloring simple for the flower and pot and did no shading Copic coloring. So that the flower and pot weren’t just floating around on the panel, I anchored them by coloring some grey across the bottom and some shading for the pot and flower. I set this aside while I worked on the rest of the card. I trimmed my pattern paper down to 4”x5.25” and adhered that to a top folding A2 card base using tape runner. Next, I adhered all the frames together using liquid glue and stacking them on top of each other with the pink one on top. The 3D frame is adhered to the flower pattern paper using liquid glue. Next, I added some liquid glue to back of the panel with the pot and flower and placed it inside the frame. I like to use liquid glue for this so that I can I shift it around a little bit before it dries. The key is to put on a small amount of glue otherwise your cardstock will warp. To finish the card, I used a clear sparkle pen and added some glitter to the flower. I tried to get a good picture with the sparkle but it’s very hard to capture that sparkle! I hope that my card inspires you to add some dimension to your cards! Until next time!


DeNami Supplies:


https://elizabethgcreations.com/2016/07/26/denami-design-missing-you-3d-frame-card


0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive