DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Hula Shaker Card

Hello, DeNami Design Friends


 It’s Lisa P. Today I’m sharing a shaker card. I absolutely love making shaker cards, and I thought pairing up the NEW CL-F252 Medium Hula Owl with the shaker idea would be super fun!





I used the PPPD10 Stitched Banner Duo 1 Dies (available at DeNami Design) to create my shaker focal point. I was so excited when I realized that the G121 Aloha sentiment fit so perfectly in the bottom portion of the banner! YAY!

There are lots of great video tutorials out there on how to create shaker cards, so I won’t get into details on the step-by-step process. But here are a couple of more photos of the shaker card all “shook up” and a close-up view too.








I had so much fun making this card!! I think I’ll send it to my niece who is about to turn 4 later this month! I think she’ll get a real kick out of it!

Hope you like my creation for today! Thanks for stopping by!

DeNami Design Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Copic Markers, Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Clear Acetate Sheet, Baker’s Twine, Sequins, Adhesive, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig




0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive