DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 8, 2016

Planner Stickers for Back to School

Hello there, DeNami Design Friends! 


It’s Lisa P. This week our design team is sharing “Back To School” projects. DeNami Design has a ton of super adorable mini stamps. So, for my project, I decided to use an assortment of these mini stamps to create my own planner stickers. Here’s what I came up with:








I purchased some Avery Multi-Use Labels (3/4” round) from my local office supply store. Then, I selected a bunch of mini stamps and went to town stamping and coloring. I chose images that work well for tasks in my planner: cupcakes for birthdays, paw prints for vet appointments, coffee drinks for getting together with friends at the coffee shop, pencil for writing up blog posts, etc. I love how you can totally customize the stickers to fit your needs by selecting different stamped images! So much fun!!

Here’s a look at each individual sheet:














You could also stamp the images in different colored inks instead of coloring them. That would be a time-saver for sure!

I hope you like my project for today! Thanks so much for visiting!!!

DeNami Design Supplies:

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Copic Markers, Avery Multi-Use Labels (3/4” Round), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig




0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive