DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 22, 2013

Metal Embossing Tutorial by Dana

Good morning!

Wow, it's hard to believe that we have already had three months of Fridays with back-to-back Photo Tutorials! I hope that this feature has inspired you to try new techniques, possibly explore things outside your comfort zone and maybe introduced you to some DeNami stamps. 

Today's tutorial is one that is not your traditional "DeNami technique", but it's one that has such stunning results and looks amazing with many of our images- I just know you'll be inspired by it. Dana has put together this easy-to-follow tutorial highlighting some of our retired stamps, along with some current favorites.
 

DeNami Design Products


 







 
 
 
I hope that you enjoyed this Photo Tutorial as much as I did! If you decide to give this tutorial a try, I would LOVE to see it! Feel free to post your picture on the DeNami Facebook page or the DeNami Flickr group.

Have a great weekend. See you on Monday for a new Ways with Washi feature where Emily will show us how to use washi tape on Easter eggs!

8 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohh my goodness, how neat is this!?!?! I can imagine lots of possibilities. Dana is AMAZING!!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Dana, this is FABULOUS!!!! So funny to see you using a Wegman's can :)

Lisa Elton said...

SUPERB tutorial Dana and what a pretty card!!

Unknown said...

so creative Dana! I love the organic shapes of the leaves in the metal...lovely!

Lisa Petrella said...

Dana, this is so cool!!! What a great way to upcycle!!! Love the way you think, girl!!!

Arlene said...

I've never seen this technique so clearly explained. Thank you.

Arlene said...

I've never seen this technique so clearly explained before. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Greta said...

I forgot to leave a comment when I saw this tutorial. Wow--how impressive! Gotta give this a try.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive