DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Same Cards Three Ways Day 3

Hello DeNami Friends!

Today, I created 3 of the same cards in different color schemes using 2 DeNami stamps:  E205 Cupcake Owl Trio and J117 Medium Birthday Circle.  

First, I decided what color combinations I wanted to use.  I made a navy/teal, purple/pastel pink, and red/pink card.  On a piece of white cardstock, I stamped the Cupcake Owl Trio 3 times, leaving plenty of space between them.  I used Copic markers to color in the images, keeping in mind the color combinations I decided on.  Then, using my glue pen and sparkle glitter, I added some shine to the poms on the party hats and the heart on the cupcake wrap.  I set that aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I die cut 3 rectangles from white cardstock.  Then, I die cut a circle out of each of the die cut rectangles.  Using ombre inks, I stamped the Medium Birthday Circle around each die cut circle.   Next, I cut out the Cupcake Owls that I had colored.  Using foam tape, I adhered the Birthday circle stamped cardstock on top of the colored Cupcake owls, making sure the owls were in the center of the circle.  Then, I chose 3 patterned papers to match my color schemes and die cut a large rectangle out of each.  I glued the patterned papers to each of my white card bases, and then the Birthday & Owl panel on top.  To finish off my cards, I die cut some twine and small bows in coordinating colored cardstock, and attached it to my card.  I trimmed off the excess, and added some glossy glue to the top of the bows.  












DeNami Supplies:



http://jungahsang.wordpress.com

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a clean and crisp design! Love these!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive