DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Purse


Happy April to you! This month we have LOTS of exciting things planned- you'll want to be sure you check the blog often! I wish I could tell you more, but they are under wraps! :)

With Easter just days away, I thought I'd share one last Easter project with you. I love how Nami used the Boutique Buttons and the Iridescent Shredds! Oh yes and we can't forget the great Spring colors!

This past release we came out with three new Gifts & Favors templates. Today's project features the Small Purse Template. Now if you're anything like me, you are intimidated by 3-D projects. It took me forever before I finally gave our templates a whirl and now I can't stop using them! Click here to take a look at our growing collection of templates.

These past few days I have busy working on the new sample cards for the CHA SuperShow. Let me tell you, the new display is going to blow you away. Don't worry, we'll be posting pictures for those who can't make it!

I hope you have a great rest of the day!






Stamps: Teeny Swiss Dot, Easter Chickie, Easter
Cardstock: Aquamarine
Ink: Vintage Sepia, Aloe Vera
Other: Small Purse Template, Hot Pink grosgrain ribbon, Baby Blue grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Boutique Buttons, Tutti Fruitti Boutique Buttons, Pink/ Green Iridescent Shredds, Quickie Glue Pen, Extra Fine Glitter

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive