DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Interview with JoAnn

Today we have a fun interview with our sweet Joann. Hasn't it be fun to get to know the design team members? I hope you enjoy this one! Next week we'll be bringing another one featuring Michele!



How did you hear about DeNami Design?

I heard about DeNami from the Scrapbook Calls and Challenges blog. I was curious so I check out the DeNami site and instantly fell in love with all the stamps! I wouldn't wait to apply (for the DT)!

How long have you been stamping?

Would you believe it if I said less than a year? I was a scrapbooker first. I've always loved making cards but rubber stamping was new to me! I love it so much that I'm actually considering going digital for scrapbooking to save money and spent it instead on my ever growing rubber supply!

How would you describe your stamping style?

Clean, fun and simple. I'm a Virgo so I love things that are matchy-matchy and make sense. I find it hard to think outside of the box sometimes but I do love the challenge!

What is your favorite color combination to use on your projects?

Pinks and greens are my favorite! I love how bright and happy this color combo makes me feel.

If you had to choose one go-to stamp, what would it be?

The Mimi stamps! They're so fun to color and perfect for every occasion! I also love DeNami's fun sentiments and unique typesets. They make for some really cool placements on cards!

What is your favorite embellishment?

Ribbon. And lots of it!

How many cards do you create per week?

Anywhere between 4-7. If my kids went to bed on time, I could probably create more! LOL

Where do you get inspiration for your projects?

Other bloggers! I've only been doing this less than a year and I'm finding so much to learn and try!

What is your favorite part of blogging?

I love reading comments from other crafts! And I also love sharing my love of art with the world.

Any tips for new stampers?

Never be afraid to try something new! Half of my projects are done by trial and error! Also, if you don't know how to do something, look it up on YouTube!

6 comments:

Ayana Posadas said...

Great interview!
This was fun to read! :)

Michele Gross said...

I love these interviews! Its so fun getting to learn about each other!

KymKreates said...

she is a sweetie, you are sooooo very lucky to have her!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

It's me! It's me! *lol* Sometimes I have to pinch myself to remind me that I'm not dreaming! So honored to be a part of DeNami! :)

Lisa Petrella said...

These interviews are great! I love learning about the members of your fabulous DT!!!

Jenny said...

Yeah, JO! Great tip for new stampers!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive