DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Interview with Wendy

Today we are bringing you our interview with Wendy! For those who don't know, Wendy is one of our certified class instructors. She has such a sweet personality and all of her students absolutely love her. We are so privileged to have her on our design team- she never ceases to amaze us with her unique color combinations and gorgeous sample cards. Come along as we get to know Wendy better....



How did you hear about DeNami Design?

I saw DeNami Design stamps at a local stamp store in Washington. I started attending the classes taught by a DeNami Instructor shortly after, and have been hooked ever since.


How long have you been stamping?

14 years.....I can't believe it's been that long! Almost half my life.

How would you describe your stamping style?

I don't feel as if I have a certain style. Clean, polished, and put together?

What is your favorite color combination to use on your projects?

This is the hardest question, I like to mix it up! Right now I'd say Red and Turquoise...tomorrow it'll be a different combo.

If you had to choose one go-to stamp, what would it be?

My favorite stamp is the Decorative Flourish.

What is your favorite embellishment?

I guess I would pick ribbon- it just gives the perfect finishing touch to most cards.

How many cards do you create per week?

What I think about it, I guess I don't make too many cards during a week. 2-6 is my average, but I am fairly consistent through the year. I've been known to make invitations and thank you's by the hundreds for my family and friends.


What is your favorite part of blogging?

I love seeing what others create, great inspiration out there! I love the comments, and getting to know people in blog-land.

Any tips for new stampers?

Use your supplies, don't hoard them. There are constantly new products coming out, so use the ones you have so you can buy more. :)


7 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah! Nice to get to know you Wendy!

Michele Gross said...

Yay! So glad to learn a little about Wendy :) I think your tip applies to all stampers- I am a dp hoarder-just can't bear to make that first cut-LOL!

N Nakamura said...

We love having you Wendy! Not only are you creative, you are a sweet lady. All of us here have enjoyed working with you. Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us.

Ayana Posadas said...

I'm definitely guilty of some serious hoarding! lol... But I should really listen to your tip! This was a great interview. :)

Tenia Nelson said...

It was nice getting to know about you!!! Yay!!

Amy Schumacher said...

Oh, I am soooooo bad at hoarding! I always want to have at least one of everything within my reach (OCD alert!). However, I have to constantly remind myself that I bought these things to USE, not look at forever. Thanks for that reminder! I absolutely love your cards. You are so talented! It's great to get to know more about you.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love Wendy! :) I love her "don't hoard" tip! While I'm guilty of being a collector sometimes, I DO love using my stash! I try to make room for all the new and fabulous stuff!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive