DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Happy Owls


Hello there!

Today I have a happy owl card to share. I really love how the new owl and apple stamps coordinate so well with each other. For this card, I pulled out the Apples & Pears stamp set, along with the Owl Trio and Everyday Greetings stamp set. To spruce up the card a little bit, I added a few Bronze rhinestones. Gotta have a bit of bling on a card!

I wanted to mention that our fabulous instructor, Wendy, will be teaching at Stampers Corner in Elk Grove, California this Saturday. We are bringing our popular Blitz 1 and Blitz 2 classes to their store. (Click here to see pictures) Spots are filling up quickly- be sure to sign up if you are interested!

In closing, I wanted to let you know that the Halloween Card Kits are flying off the shelves! We'll be offering these for quite some time, but if you are interested in getting one right away, I'd suggest you place your order soon!



Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog today!






Stamps: Teeny Swiss Dot, Small Stitched Circle, Owl Trio, Polka Dot Background, Apples & Pears, Everyday Greetings
Paper: White, Brown Kraft, Red, Magenta, Chocolate Brown
Ink: Vintage Sepia, Cherry Pink
Other: Bronze rhinestones


2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Adding that owl trio to my wish list as we speak! HA! So cute!

Jeanne D said...

I am a newbie. Saw display at Stampers Corner and signed up for class on Sat. I can hardly wait to learn to make beautful cards. I love the owl card today. I dream of the apple basket! Thanks for a great blog.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive