DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Inspiration

Happy Friday!

This week, I have spotted so many wonderful DeNami creations in blog land, I couldn't help but share them with you! Honestly, it warms my heart when I stumble across cards that feature our stamps. Keep them coming ladies, we DO notice them! :) 
 


 I hope that these cards inspired you! Be sure to click on each of the photos to view the full picture, along with the details by the designers. Also, be sure to leave some blog comment love for the ladies- everyone loves receiving blog comments!

We will see you early tomorrow morning for a challenge we are sponsoring. It's a super fun one that I know you'll want to play with!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like these holiday cards. They are beautifully done.

I made 3-cards for the holidays using Denami stamps. Here is a link to my blog to check them out. Let me know what you think.

http://ruzascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Andrea M said...

Thanks for the acknowledgement!!!! Beautiful cards by the other ladies too!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive