DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, February 18, 2011

Laurie's Favorite Things

Hello there!

Goodness gracious, we have had so many exciting things on the DeNami blog this week! From announcing some lucky winners to the theme of the next blog hop to a new card kit. If you missed ANY of it, be sure to check it out! 

It's time for the next "Favorite Things" installment, this time we are featuring DeNami DT member, Laurie

 

1) Petit Fours- I am a huge fan! These are a great way to make your own patterned paper. Being able to coordinate your paper with your main image is a bonus! You don't have to hunt down the right colors for the background, you can just make your own! I love that!

2) Scallop Square- I absolutely love the Scalloped Square! SO many possibilities! I love that it can be stamped in a light colors with a sentiment over the top! It is such a great "grounding" image and then of course can be used for "build-your-own" patterned paper!

3) Circle stamps- Next, I can't narrow it down to one, so I will just say I love all the stitched and dotted squares and circles! I love the way these stamps give a border to a punched out shape and a frame to a small image! This gives great dimension when you can punch the shapes out and pop them up on your project!

4) Ribbon- DeNami's selection of ribbon is fantastic! The grosgrain ribbon makes the best bows!

5) Heart Flower Trio- My most favorite image so far is (J104) Heart Flower Trio! This image is gorgeous, versatile and fun! It makes the most beautiful CAS cards when paired with just about any sentiment! 

6) Boutique Buttons- I am a button junkie so, I totally love their selection!


I hope today's post inspired you to check out some new products! Be sure to head over to Laurie's blog for a super cute card featuring some of her "Favorite Things"!

I hope you all have a GREAT weekend. Just a quick reminder: there is ONE DAY left to participate in the button challenge that we posted with our blog hop. There is a guaranteed spot on the Floral Frenzy Blog Hop + you'll get to choose a few stamps of your choice! 

I will see you on Monday for our next challenge!

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

I LOVE these posts!!! It's so much fun to learn about the DT's favorite DeNami products!!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive