DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Flowers

Hello there!

I hope you all had a great weekend! It's been quite crazy, weather wise, over here. It has snowed, rained and been super sunny these past few days! 

Today I have a darling card that Nami made a recent show. I just love how she used the Medium Round Bowl as a vase for the Elegant Spring Flowers! Talk about a versatile stamp! :) This card features Nami's version of my "fancy bow technique". LOVE the way she has short and long ribbon ends! 

 





I know I mentioned this already on the DeNami Facebook page, but I wanted to say it here on the blog as well. We have just a few Delightful Daisy card kits left! This one has been super popular, so be sure to get it while there are some left! 

Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog today! I will see you tomorrow for the announcement of our March Guest Designer! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So very pretty and spring-y!

Jo Muscutt said...

This is so sweet! And I do love that bow!

Lisa Petrella said...

Love the bright and cheerful springy feel of this card! And such a great idea to use flowers with the bowl image!

Unknown said...

Such a bright & cheerful card. So "Springy". Can't wait for Spring to arrive here in Illinois!

Andrea M said...

What a cheery card!! Love the tutorial!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive