DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Every Party Must End

Good morning, dear DeNami friends!

I don't know about you, but I have been SO inspired by the creations from the design team this week. Each of these ladies, and our guest designer Pattie, have been bringing their A game. I'm sure many of you have some new items on your wish lists now, thanks to all the great samples by the team. If that's the case, you'll want to be sure to read this post.....



Three weeks ago, we started a celebration promotion on our website. To celebrate our 22 years of business, we wanted YOU to receive some "presents". I know many have already taken advantage of them, but I know there are lots that have been holding out until the last minute. Well, my friends, the last minute is here! TODAY is the last day to take advantage of the free gifts!

All of the gifts are great, but I must say, those who order $100+ get an extra bonus. For each $100+ order, your name gets put into a drawing to win a $50 gift certificate to the DeNami store! Talk about super fun stuff!

Click here if YOU want to take advantage of this great promotion, or just want more details.

That's all for today. I will see you tomorrow for a brand new card creation!

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive