DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pastel Flower Circle

Hello there!

Are you ready for another card that'll be featured on one of the new CHA boards? In case you were wondering how I decide on which stamps to use.... When I know I'm creating cards for boards, I try to bring old and new designs together. There may be some who have the older images, but need new, fresh ideas. Then some may be finding us for the first time, so they'll need ideas featuring everything!

Today's card features some of the latest collection, and then also some from last year. One of the great things about our line of stamps- so many of our images can be used together! I used four different stamps for this card, but they all work together so beautifully. 
 

Cardstock: White, Petal Pink, Celery
Ink: Vintage Sepia, Aloe Vera, pink (not carried by DeNami)


Did you know that we have a page that features all of our circle stamps? Here you'll also be able to see which Marvy punch goes with which stamps. We tried our best to make it easy for you- we even have links to card ideas that feature many of the stamps!

I will see you tomorrow with a brand new card that Nami created. Let me say, it's a SUPER cute one, so you'll want to be sure you visit!

Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog!

2 comments:

Hedgehog Reader said...

What a beautiful, feminine card!
And I love your circle stamps page - I refer to it often when I'm trying to decide what stamps and punches to use (and buy! eek!) :o)

Sue Lelli said...

I just LOVE this Paulina, especially with that doily peeking out behind that FAB scallop!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive