DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Springtime Chickie in Balloon

Hello there!

Today I have another {almost} one-layer card to share! 

The card I'm featuring today is a darling little scene that Nami created. Most of you know that I'm a huge fan of the Rainbow, so this card is totally up my alley. However, I never would have thought to pair it with the Simple Tree and Whimsical Flowers! Such a cute, and fairly easy, birthday card!



Cardstock: White

We hope that this card brought some sunshine into your Tuesday. I'll see you back here bright and early tomorrow for the next Product Spotlight- let's just say we have "mom" on our mind! 

1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE the bright, cheerful colors on this card!! And the positioning of the balloon in the circular window makes it look like it's floating!! So super fun!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive