DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cheerful Cherries Card Kit Winner!

Hello there!
 
My, oh my, I am amazed by all the SWEET comments you left about the Cheerful Cherries Card Kit. I must say, Wendy did an amazing job choosing the colors and stamps on this one. Judging from your comments, I'd say that all of you agree. :) 
 
Without further ado, here is the lucky winner....
Wendy Erickson said...
Thank you for the opportunity to win this great prize. I just saw you guys at the show in Wisconsin this weekend. Can't wait to use all the stamps I bought!
May 27, 2011 7:15 AM
 
Congratulations, Wendy! Please send me an email to office@denamidesign.com within one week  and we'll get these items out to you right away! 
I will see you in just a bit with the details of the card kit. Also, don't forget that the very first person to order the Cheerful Cherries Card Kit AND stamps (which release at 8AM, PST today) will receive the July card kit when it releases. Basically you're getting two card kits for the price of one!

Thank you for all your excitement about this kit!  Also, a big thanks to all who have spread the word about our card kits, and also to those who have purchased them in the past. We appreciate you so very much.

See you soon....

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive