DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sweet Rosebuds

Hello, DeNami friends!

Before I start on today's post, I want to thank you for your patience as we get our shopping cart back up and running. We are working with our website host to get it up again- unfortunately, we are at their mercy at this point. If you have tried ordering in the past day, we apologize for this inconvenience.

Okay, now onto a better note....I have a gorgeous card Spring card to share with you! Nami has once again created a gorgeous card that has blown me away. 
 

Cardstock: White, Magenta
Other: Sheer Periwinkle ribbon, Quickie Glue Pen, Magenta glitter, Marvy 1½ circle punch

I know this is quite a bit shorter than usual, but with this shopping cart issue, I honestly am having a hard time thinking about anything else. *sigh* It's quite frustrating for me; I want you all to always have a pleasant shopping experience with us. Rest assured, I am doing everything I possibly can to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

I hope you all have a GREAT day! Thanks so much for stopping by the DeNami blog!

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive