DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Balloon Chickies

Hello! 

Today I have a short, sweet post for you. With the two announcements earlier this week, along with the Product Spotlight post, I don't want to overload you with too much.....well, that's not exactly the truth. I actually have a super fun post for you tomorrow, and then we have SNEAK PEEKS!  So much excitement, I want to be sure you stay for every single post. :)

Here's a card that Wendy created for this past Spring/ Summer 2011 class season. Isn't it darling? 







I will see you tomorrow for a challenge that we are sponsoring. Just wait until you see the cards the girls have made- you will be swept away!

Have a wonderful rest of your Thursday, DeNami friends!


3 comments:

Tina M said...

Wendy, your choice of colors is so adorable...awesomely cute card!

Paulina, I'm seriously dying!! I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for those sneak peaks and for the anouncement Friday morning...you're killin me girl ;)

Emily Keaton said...

Totally adorable!! I love the bright summery colors on this, and that floating chickie couldn't be any cuter. :)

Ruby said...

Ooh I love the colours on these, aren't they adorable, I must get mine inked up! I've just seen some sneak peeks in your newsletter of the new stamps, they are ADORABLE! Especially the little ghost!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive