DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Now Available!

Hello DeNami friends (or fanatics...as the case may be for some), 

The time has FINALLY come....the new designs are now available! 

 

As I mentioned in the post earlier today, we have an "I Want It All" button available for this release! Some may want to splurge and get them all at once (which is what I would do). If you do opt for this option, there are some special perks that will come along with it:

All 42 brand new stamps at a 10% discount
Free shipping within the United States
PLUS a $25 DeNami gift certificate that can be used for a future online purchase!  (for the first 5 people)


Also, if you have been waiting to order your Party Time Card Kit, now would be a good time to snag one. They are going quickly!



We will be closed today- Monday (because of the holiday), so we'll be shipping orders as soon as we get back into the office on Tuesday!

Thank you all again for your support of DeNami Design. We can't wait to start seeing cards in blog land with the new release! I personally am anxious to see which stamps you all decide to get; it's a little hard to tell from the comments which stamps will be the most popular.

I'll be back tomorrow to announce the Fabulous 3 Spotlight for the Color Challenge #8. Then on Monday, I'll be bringing you a card with a new stamp AND another video! Remember when I said we had lots of fun things scheduled? It doesn't stop because the sneak peeks have ended. We have many things planned these next few months- be sure to check back daily on the blog. You never know what we might have up our sleeves!

Talk with you all later....


1 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohhh I'm so excited! The videos are my fave cause I LOVE to learn new tricks and fun ways to use my goodies :)

Wishing everyone at DeNami a very safe and happy holiday!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive