DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Halloween in July?

Hello there-

I'm thrilled I can finally start showing you some of the cards I have made with the new designs! I had so much fun playing with these stamps; I knocked out 20 cards over a weekend. This is not a regular occurrence, believe me. I honestly believe I was able to create so many because these designs were so great to work with! I could have created even more had I needed sleep and food. :)

For this particular card, I wanted to play with the Trick Or Treat Scene in a unique way. Instead of keeping the scene together, I cut apart the spider, Frankenstein, cat and pumpkin after I stamped them. Isn't that neat? Just think of all the fun cards you can create with ONE stamp!
Don't you love the Amethyst and Lavender cardstocks together? I think they complement each other so well! I recently started pairing them up and now I can't stop. Be warned, you'll see lots more of these purples together in the future. :)

I know some may think it's a tad too early to think about Halloween, but honestly, it'll be here before you know it! Best to start on your cards early!








I hope you enjoyed today's card. Have a wonderful rest of your day! 




5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

How clever to cut apart the Trick or Treat Scene!! This card is SO cute for Halloween. Love those purples!

Tina M said...

Never to early for fun Halloween cards! What a cute sceen...when I saw it on the supplement show casing the new stamps I thought how adorable it was. Sleeping and eating is over rated when it comes to playing with our goodies ;) I too love the purples together, I made the sweetest little gift box this weekend using those colors.

You come up with the cutest cards, can't wait to see more!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Just cute as can be!
Love how adorable (and versatile) those Halloween stamps are -
and yes that amethyst and lavender together look really pretty! :o)

Unknown said...

Halloween Decoration Says:

Your article is amazing I got an effective knowledge from you article. I want to read more about other articles on Halloween

Unknown said...

Halloween Parties Says:

Your article is amazing I got an effective knowledge from you article. I want to read more about other articles on Halloween

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive