DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Product Spotlight- Small Grapes

Hello there!
It's time for our next Product Spotlight, and we are so excited to be bringing you lots and lots of gorgeous samples using the new Small Grapes!  If you haven't picked it up already, you'll definitely want to by the end of this blog post!

Let's get started on the fabulous Design Team and Contributing Designer projects.....


 Ayana Posadas 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Ayana's blog. 

 
Michele Gross  
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Michele's blog.

 

Laurie Willison 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Laurie's blog



 Andrea Matthews  
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Andrea's blog.


Wendy Elliot  
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Wendy's blog.



 Lisa Petrella
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Lisa's blog.


  Dana Seymour 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Dana's blog. 



  Britta Swiderski 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Britta's blog.
  

  Amber Daigre 
For a list of all the supplies used on this card, visit Amber's blog.



This week, you'll save 10% on this super versatile image. No coupons needed, all you need to do is click the image above!  

I hope you were inspired by today's Product Spotlight- I know I was! Just in case you have missed any of our previous Spotlights, I have a list of links for you. (Note: you won't get the 10% off previous stamps, but you WILL get lots of inspiration!) 

We have been so blessed with amazing guest designers in the past, in addition to our already stellar DT. You'll definitely want to go to each post and check out the creations! 

I will see you all tomorrow with a card and video! 


3 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

You know - I almost ordered that stamp this week when I placed my order....now I am kicking myself for not getting it (HA!) Guess I will add it to the wish list for the next round :)

Beautiful job ladies!

Tina M said...

I couldn't even begin to tell you which one I liked best...all are equaly yummy! What a wonderful job they ALWAYS do!

I love how everyone used that little stamp. I never thought it was as versitile as they have shown us...will be adding it to my wish list.

Jennifer Lobdell said...

And this is why blogs were created! I never dreamed I could do so much with this darling stamp. I am so excited to try some of these ideas! Thank you, DT! What a talented group of women!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive