DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 26, 2011

Heart Sugar Cookies

Happy Friday!

Before I get to today's card, I have some reminders for you all.
  • THIS Saturday & Sunday we'll be at the Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo in Albany, NY. If you're in the area, we'd love for you to stop by and visit our booth!
  • There are a little over two days left to join us in the Sketch Challenge #9. There have been some fabulous creations added so far- we hope you'll add yours to the collection!   
Okay, now getting to the card. I've said it before, but I truly do love the Sky Blue, Brown Kraft, Red and White color combo together. It's so fresh and works great with just about any stamp. 
 
Isn't this heart cute? I had forgotten about the Sugar Cookies stamp set, then came across it while I was going through my stamp drawers. Nothing like bringing out a neglected set and bringing it together with some new stamps!

Well, DeNami friends, that's all for today. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
 


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yummy card Paulina! The cookies look good enough to eat ;)

Brandi said...

Paulina,
Oh my goodness! I live right outside of Albany. I had no idea that there was a stamping expo this weekend. I recently received my first Denami stamps from Lisa Petrella and love them. I will try to stop by your booth this weekend, okay?
Brandi

andrea said...

There is nothing like a Delicious Design to set the creative juices to work! Thanks for the inspiration! The cookies are so sweet.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I have been eyeballing that set for a while now. So very cute and with the holidays coming around I can think of lots of ideas for them!

Great colors!

Tina M said...

This card is way too adorable Paulina! I've never tried those colors together (Wendy is making me expand though), they really look so good together! Ohhh how I have thought about this little set...it would go great with my big sugar cookie stamp!

Rae Ann said...

Love the double bows! The color combo is great for that stamp. I guess that is another one for the wish list!

Sue T said...

Cute card, great colors and I was so happy to stop by the expo today in Albany. Bought buttons and some glitter and met the entire family that was working there. Wonderful cards to look at and great ideas...my friend took several pics of your display of cards.

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh Paulina! LOVE the colors and LOVE the cookies! YUMMY!

Lisa Petrella said...

This is SO STINKIN' SWEET!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this color combo!!! And those heart-shaped sugar cookies are ADORABLE!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive