DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cornucopia + Las Vegas Show

Happy Friday! 

I'm so happy you joined me today here on the DeNami blog. I hope you all know that we all TRULY appreciate you taking the time to visit us daily, leaving us sweet comments here on the blog and Facebook and also your continued support. I've said it before, but I'll say it again, you all are the BEST! 

For my card today, I wanted to stick with a fairly neutral base. After all, with the bright colors on the focal point and ribbon, there wasn't a huge need to add colors elsewhere. Lately, I've been in a Crystal Lacquer phase, so I couldn't help but add it to the fruit. It adds shine, dimension and it's a great finishing touch!
 
For those in the Las Vegas area, we'll be there THIS Saturday and Sunday! We're really excited to be returning, and we can't wait to see you all there! Nami will be there demonstrating some amazing ideas both days, and on Saturday, we'll have Wendy there helping out!


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I will be back here on Monday with some candy.....blog candy, that is! Can't wait to see you then! 




5 comments:

Tina M said...

Girl, once again...what a WONDERFUL card! LOVE red ribbon/bow choice...what a great effect.

I'm sooooo gonna have to "borrow" this little layout ;)

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

You are so right - the color of the ribbon is gorgeous!

And would soooo love to be in Vegas for the show....when next year's show schedule comes out I am thinking that someone *cough* Tina *cough* and I need to make a road trip!

Have fun at the show - hope its a HUGE success!

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Paulina! Your backgroud is a perfect compliment for the festive cornucopia. Have fun in Vegas :)

Emily Keaton said...

Fruit just HASTA BE shiny--you rocked that look! This card is sweet and elegant. Have fun in Las Vegas this weekend!!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, so beautiful

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive