DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Projects Week Day #4

Happy Friday! 

We are on the last day of our Christmas Projects week here on the blog. I hope that you were able to find a project (or two) that sparked your creativity during this holiday season. While I thoroughly enjoy making cards, it's been a lot of fun going outside my comfort zone and creating these projects.

 
In keeping with creating different items this week, I thought this time around I'd create an actual decoration that can be used in your house. I went through my stamp drawers and saw the Mimi in Sleigh stamp, which I knew I had to use as my main image. To complete the scene, I used the Medium Pine and Snowflakes stamp set. Love how all of these stamps work together so well!


While I was at a scrapbook store recently, I saw this scallop chipboard that I had to have. At the time, I didn't know what I was going to use it for, but after pondering for a little bit, I thought it'd be a perfect item for a decoration. (Also, you just can't beat 89 cents for a pretty scallop piece!)

Well, my dear DeNami friends, that's all for this post. If you missed any of the previous Christmas Projects we posted this week, here are the links:  


I will see you all back here on SUNDAY for the Gift Wrapping Blog Hop. There's bound to be lots and lots of amazing ideas- you definitely want to be sure to come hop along with us. 

Have a great rest of your day! 


5 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is adorable, Paulina! What a sweet scene, and your 89 cent bargain was quite a find. Way to go!

Tina M said...

Can you say...AWESOME?!?! What a brilliant use of your scalloped bargin and what a perfect little wall hanging. Too cute!

Tina M said...

Can you say...AWESOME?!?! What a brilliant use of your scalloped bargin and what a perfect little wall hanging. Too cute!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my how fun and how wintery and festive! Love Mimi and this is no exception! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

What a beautiful winter scene you've created Paulina, pretty colors!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive