DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, March 30, 2012

Step- by Step Tutorial by Emily

Happy Friday, DeNami friends!


Are you ready for a fun, new photo tutorial? The one we have today is courtesy of Emily Keaton! We are pleased to present an easy-to-follow photo tutorial showcasing how to watercolor on your cards. It's not a technique that I do very often anymore, but now that I saw this tutorial, it's making me want to start doing it again! 

 
DeNami Design Products shown: 

Other Supplies: 
Watercolor paper (I use 140-lb cold-press paper)
Black Sakura Glaze pen
Scissors
Dye ink pad re-inkers
Medicine dropper
Fine sable watercolor brush
palette (I use a lide from a plastic container)
Heat Embossing tool








 
Wasn't this a great tutorial? A great big thank you to Emily for putting this together!

I'll be back here tomorrow with the Fabulous 3 Spotlight for the latest challenge. See you then!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous Tutorial! Such a fun technique. LOVE the card too!

Tina M said...

Awesome tuitorial...so easy to follow and fun to do! I haven't done anything like this in ages...thinking I need to revisit this for sure!

Linda H. said...

Great tutorial and very pretty card.

Marlena M. said...

This is a beautiful technique. Thanks Emily!

Kary said...

Great tutorial, Emily!! Love how your card turned out.

Dana said...

Such beautiful results Emily. *sigh*
Now I want to pull out my reinkers and color! A fabulous tutorial!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive