DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, April 13, 2012

Mother's Day Tulips + VIDEO

Hello and Happy Friday to you!

As you can see, today we are taking a short break from the photo tutorials. Don't worry though, they'll be back next week with an AMAZING one from Lisa Petrella. :)

Since we have been continuing with the Mother's Day theme, I thought I would share another card with you. I have been so inspired by the beautiful pictures on Pinterest recently. Today's card was inspired by the picture below.

pin can be found here

There is something just so stunning about pink tulips in an aqua vase. (Makes me want an aqua vase in real life!). I wanted to keep this card fairly simple so the tulips could really take the spotlight.

I wanted to showcase the ribbon technique and also the way I used the stem with the flowers, so I created a quick start-to-finish video for this card.

In closing, I want to mention that we are in Sacramento, CA on Saturday for a ONE day show. We are excited to be bringing the new collection (and our new show set-up) to Northern California. If you are in the area, we hope you'll stop by and say hello.


Have a fantastic weekend. I'll see you back here on Sunday for the Ravishing Ribbons Blog Hop!

1 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohh gosh, where do I start? Hmmm, that color combo...I would have never thought to put aquamarine with the magenta and celery...this is why I LOVE DeNami!! I can't wait to play with those colors, such a pretty combination!! And seriously, you are a genius for cutting your stems apart, great idea! And to top it all off on this ever so pretty card, you did the ribbon so it mimics the sentiment! What a great creation, Paulina. Beautiful job :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive