DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 22, 2012

A Fond Farewell...

Hello DeNami Friends, 

This is definitely a bittersweet post to write. As we are nearly our Sneak Peek Week (which starts next week), it is also concluding our current design team term. We were SO blessed last term when we had the amazing blessing of keeping all of the same gals. That in itself is rare, but what's even more rare is keeping gals of this talent! 

Sadly, today we are having to say goodbye to three of our very dear, sweet DT members. I couldn't let these gals leave without some sort of dedication to them. :)

 
Andrea has been with us for 18 months  and we have nothing but praise to sing about working with her. I remember when I saw her first Sneak Peek post with us (found here) and how giddy I was with excitement. During her time with us, Andrea actually moved to another country and STILL was able to stay on top of her design team commitments. This is just proof that Andrea is so professional and well, fabulous. We have truly loved seeing each and every one of her DeNami cards and are so thankful for the time we had to work with her.
 
Michele started out with DeNami a little over 2 years ago. I remember vividly our very first emails back and forth and just seeing the enthusiasm and spunk that Michele had. I saw her start out as a beginner blogger and have had the privilege of seeing her truly blossom in the craft world. Since her start with us, she has been published, featured on numerous blogs, started her own challenge blog and well, the list goes on and on. We are so proud of everything Michele has accomplished and we know she has great things in the future.
 
 Laurie has been with the DeNami team for 18 wonderful months. She started out as a DT member, then stepped down to a less time consuming role,  a Contributing Designer. From the very first moment I saw Laurie's work, it has blown me away. Her work is so recognizable, not to mention her knack for creating stunning CAS cards. I am so thrilled to have the honor of forever being Laurie's first DT. We will miss her regular DeNami inspiration, but she has promised she'll still use our stamps when she can!
We hope that you'll leave them some sweet words about how their work has inspired you. These ladies are extremely talented and we will GREATLY miss them. Hopefully now and then I'll be able to entice them to join in on a challenge or blog hop. :) From the very bottom of our hearts, we wish these gals the very best and hope to still see them in blog land! 

That is going to wrap up this post. With these three gals leaving, we will be bringing on three new gals who each have a unique style. The announcement of the new team will be on Monday- you won't want to miss it! We have a fun post planned, we hope you'll join us! 

9 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohhh my, it saddens my heart to hear about these gals leaving the DT. They are so wonderful in their own ways. I have truly been inspired by them all and love seeing what they create...so much talent! I wish them the best of luck on all of their new adventures!

Hedgehog Reader said...

Honestly, these are three of my very favorite crafters. I love to see their designs - each of them having a distinctive style that has a very important factor in common: They're all gorgeous! :o)

andrea said...

Leaving?! Really?! I'll miss seeing their work here for DeNami Design. They have been an inspirational group and have enjoyed seeing their work. Boy, I really need to pay more attention to the changes going on here! Looking forward to seeing who will be joining the Team. Wish you ladies all the best on your future endeavors.

Laurie said...

Bittersweet for sure! I will miss everyone here at DeNami! I won't go far! Maybe I'll stop in for a blog hop! Hugs to you all! xoxo

Emily Keaton said...

I've really enjoyed designing along with Andrea, Laurie, and Michele. The team won't be the same without them. I wish you all the best!!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh goodness ladies...I'll miss you all here at DeNami! Big ol' e-hugs all around!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

It's been SO MUCH FUN working with you girls!!! I'm really going to miss seeing your DeNami creations!!! All three of you are so incredibly talented and super duper sweet! Best wishes!!!!!!

Andrea M said...

Thanks do much all! I am so sad to be leaving!!! Thanks so much for the amazing tribute Paulina!!! I'll miss you all so much!

Dana said...

*pout* I will miss Michele, Laurie, and Andrea terribly. I was honored to work alongside such incredible and diverse talent. Best wishes girls!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive