DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Patriotic God Bless America

Hello! 

Oh my, it just makes my heart leap for joy when I see you take advantage of the savings for our Product Spotlights. Last Wednesday, our post featured the God Bless America stamp, which many of you have picked up recently.  TODAY is the last day to take advantage of the 10% off savings on this stamp. 

Since my fabulous DT highlighted this stamp, I just couldn't resist trying my hand at using it as well. Thanks to the current Retro Sketches challenge, this card was a breeze to put together.


 
I've taken a few orders already for those making cards for the troops.This is definitely a great stamp for that! Also, it's perfect for scrapbook pages as well! 

If you missed the super patriotic post last week, don't worry. Click here to view the God Bless America Product Spotlight post. This just might be one of my favorite posts to date- it's so inspiring! 

That's all for today. I'll see you back here tomorrow! 
 

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

This is SO beautiful, Paulina! I love how you worked in the kraft. :)

Tina M said...

I seriously gasped when I saw this...ohhh how I LOVE it!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this Paulina! A perfect card for the troops!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive