DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Patterned Paper Galore

Good morning! 

Before I start off with today's card, I want to say a great big thank you to all who came to the Bloomington, MN show this past weekend. I received a report from Gary & Nami and they thoroughly enjoyed meeting all our new DeNami friends, along with seeing familiar faces from previous shows. We hope that those who attended the show had a great time and were inspired by the samples and products. 

The card I have today is a departure from what I normally create- it features lots of patterned paper! I recently purchased a few 6 x 6 pads of patterned goodness and tried my hand at using some of it with our stamps. It was so fun to mix and match the different patterns and also do some paper piecing. 
 
Don't forget, there is only one more day to take advantage of the 10% savings on the current Product Spotlight!  This is a great stamp to have in your collection- imagine the vast possibilities on what you could pair it with! 

In closing, I have a question for all of you. Looking forward to seeing your answers!

7 comments:

Tina M said...

Hmm, you & patterned paper...hard to wrap my head around that, but wow, it works! I just love the paper piecing and the little "tabs" are so perfect! I would have NEVER thought to add those...you are a genius! I'm always afraid to mix and match patterns, I guess that's the biggest reason I shy away from using patterned papers.

~Tammy~ said...

You should use PP more often! This is adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet mix of summery papers Paulina! Cute card ;)

And in answer to your question...I USE them and I HOARD them LOL!!!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! I love these happy colors together. I buy a lot of patterned paper pads because I think they're so pretty, but I rarely use them...I don't feel confident about how to combine them :S

Anne Marie@Married to the Empire said...

Cute!

Yes, I use patterned paper. Not always, but often. I have way too much of it!

Stacy said...

I like using patterned paper. I don't like how expensive it is. But if I need to make a card quickly, patterned paper is magic!

Linda said...

Yes! I love the colors I can get with patterned papers because I'm not always so good with coloring!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive