DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sweet & Simple

Hi there! 

I hope you all enjoyed the Product Spotlight post we had yesterday. I was so inspired by all the different ideas that the DT came up with. These ladies....wow, they are just a bevy of inspiration! 

Today I have a sweet and simple card by Lisa to share with you. Do you ever find yourself in need of a quick card to send to someone going through a hard time? This would be a perfect one!

 
Did you happen to notice the "hills" that Lisa created? I am loving her idea of using our Rainbow in this unique and fun way! Now this has me thinking what other creative ways can we use this stamp? 

I know this post is short, but I'm going to wrap it up now. Thanks for taking the time to visit the DeNami blog today! I'll see you back here tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohh my goodness this is adorable and I'm LOVING her hills! Can you believe I don't own that little cutie?! What a great card overall and I can see that it would come together fairly quick. I'll have to keep this one in mind for sure!

Unknown said...

This is awesome! Lisa is so creative, I'm not at all surprised she 'saw' the rainbow stamp this way... :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive