DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 6, 2012

Telephone Chickies + Chickie Inspiration

Hello and Happy Friday! 

Today I have a card that some may have seen in the latest Everyday Chickie Idea Sheet. This was one of my favorite cards that I created for this release, so I thought it would be worthy of a blog post. :) There is just something so perfect about the Telephone Chickies- I honestly had a hard time putting this stamp down.
 

 
Are you one of the DeNami "chickaholics"?  There are a few self-proclaimed "chickaholics" that can't get enough of these cute critters. When we released the very first Chickie, we had NO idea how popular this line would be. We are now closing in on close to a hundred of these little guys, and the requests and ideas for more keep on rolling in. Too fun! 

If you are in need of some chickie inspiration, we have four great resources for you. Here are the links: 

 
I hope to see all of you back here on Sunday for the Summer Blog Hop. I know this one is going to be full of colorful creations- you definitely won't want to miss it! 

Have a fantastic weekend. Thanks for stopping by the DeNami blog today!  

3 comments:

Tina M said...

This little card is adorable! I seriously LOVE how the focal point looks like a page ripped from an address book...how cute. I haven't played with this stamp yet, but am looking forward to it :)

Carol Hartery said...

I also love that it looks as if you ripped a page from an address book and added it to your card.
Yes, I am most definitely a chickaholic. I just used 5 of them on my mini cards for the blog hop. Had to force myself to stop!

Unknown said...

Love this card! I ordered a few chickies with my recent DeNami order, and these adorable telephone chickies were part of my haul :) I work in telecommunications so I have LOTS of reasons to buy this one. Can't wait for it to arrive!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive