DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, August 27, 2012

Simple Owl Card

Hi stamping friends,

Surprise, surprise -- this isn't Paulina writing today! I (Beka) have the privilege of filling in for our beloved Paulina in bringing you today's post! Don't worry, you won't have to put up with me for long... she'll be back tomorrow!

In the meantime, let's take a look at this super sweet and simple card. Wendy is a master at clean and simple cards, and this one is no exception. She used the Owls stamp set to bring whimsy to the Large Winter Tree, and the results are sure to make anyone smile! 

Now, I have to tell you, the Large Tree stamp has been one of our most popular, and it can be used for any "season" of cards. Check out this fall card, or this Halloween card, and this sweet Spring card.

I love the little owls, too -- I think my favorite is the one with the bow tie (doesn't he look dashing!). Which is your favorite owl?

Happy stamping!




 

2 comments:

Tina M said...

Ohh Beka, that owl is dashing isn't he? He's my fave too!

This is so adorable! I've done a lot with this little tree, but NEVER thought to put the owls in it...ohh my, cuteness overload!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a stinkin' cute card!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive