DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 10, 2012

Teacher Chickie

Good morning! 

Did you all enjoy the Back to School Blog Hop yesterday? There were so many inspiring cards and projects- I'm still in awe of everything I saw. If you haven't hopped along yet, don't worry, you still have time! Get those comments in by tonight- you just might be one of the lucky gift certificate winners! 

The card I have for you today is an oldie but a goodie. We featured a card similar to it in a class years ago and then it has been featured in various show booths. There's something about the Teacher Chickie that makes me smile every single time I see it.

This morning I announced the winner of the National Stamping Month Challenge #1, which was the monochromatic theme. Head on over to the DeNami Design Facebook page to see the winner, along with the other entries. Also, stay tuned- tomorrow we'll be putting up the entries for the second challenge!

That's all for today- sorry for the delay in putting this up. We're already started applications for the 2013 show schedule and I'm just a tad bit swamped. :)

See you tomorrow!


3 comments:

Tina M said...

Cute cute cute! What says school better than teachers and apples??

I like that it's square too, I really need to do that!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute!!TFS

Now Stampin said...

thanks for the joy of the back to school blog hop, I saw some GREAT projects.

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive