DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October DeNami Sightings

Good morning!

Today I wanted to share some of the cards I've recently spotted in blog land using DeNami stamps. As I was putting this together, I realized there are four different themes shown- birthday, love/ everyday, wedding and thank you! Not only do we have different themes, we also have four very unique styles shown. So fun!

(Click on pictures to be taken to blog posts)

Have YOU created some DeNami cards recently? I'd LOVE to check them out! Feel free to leave a comment with a link to your blog post, or you can upload it to the DeNami Flickr group or DeNami Design Facebook page You just never know- you might be highlighted next time!
Are you getting excited for Friday? Yesterday on the DeNami Design Facebook page, I announced that we'll be releasing a package featuring all 24 colors of glitter we carry (at a discount to boot!). Also, there just may be a video that corresponds with it.....you'll just have to stay tuned to see for sure! :) 

That is going to wrap up this post today. Off to go prep some more things for Friday! I'll see you back here tomorrow, DeNami friends!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Thank your for sharing my card! All of the cards are just lovely!

Tina M said...

Ohh my goodness...what wonderful creations! Funny how it worked out with them being so different. I just love these posts :)

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive