DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Tree Full of Thanks

Greetings Denami friends! 
It's Dana here today to share with you a simple Thank You card.


I love using embossing folders because they give an extra ooomph with no real effort. They also come in so many designs that it's possible to match the pattern with stamps that Denami carries easily.
For instance, the Woodgrain embossing folder is perfect paired with any of Denami's tree images, as you can see above.
I used the Large Winter Tree stamped in soft brown and added yellow leaves using the triple leaf image in the Classic Leaves set. Some buttons, twine, and paper piercing finished it off. 


If you stop there, your sentiment can be added for almost any occasion as needed. This would make a great masculine Birthday or Congratulations card! Because I needed a thank you card, I chose the Brushed Thank You stamp. Right at the very end, I used a glitter pen to draw a tiny line at the bottom of each leaf!

I hope you feel inspired and try pairing some embossing folders with your stamps soon:) Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

Roey said...

how cute is that? I think it would make a perfect"man" card!

Greta said...

Love this card by Dana! More things for my wishlist!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love this color scheme!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive