DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Critter Snapshots Everyday Cards

Hi Friends,

I love cute cards. Lisa made some adorably cute cards that can be used for everyday cards. It would be perfect to have on hand. A great idea is to start carrying some blank cards with you so that when you are in the doctor's waiting room or waiting in the card, if someone comes to mind, you can easily jot down a kind note and send it off without much effort. I love writing notes, but with a busy schedule, it takes tremendous effort to just sit down to do it, but when I am waiting around anyway, that's when I think about people that I should contact or pray for.

When do you write notes? Do you have any tips to share? Comment below.

Here's Lisa's post:
~~~~~

Hello, DeNami Design friends! It’s Lisa P. A few posts back I mentioned how the new CRM01 Snapshots Clear Stamp Set works perfectly with many of DeNami Design’s little critter images. Well, today I’m back to share a couple of cards I created that pair up the film strip from Snapshots with CL-D164 Little Fox and CL-D166 Little Beaver. Check this out:




I started by stamping the film strip in TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine ink in the lower right-hand corner of a blank card. I used some mask paper to mask off sections of the film strips and stamped the critters at various angles as shown. Since you’re just masking straight edges, it’s really simple to do.  (Note: You can also use post-it notes for the masking.) I added a sentiment to each card, colored in each image with markers, and added a touch of glitter. Then, I stamped the film strip repeatedly in a light gray ink, starting below and above the black film strip and moving to each side. To finish, I tied on some jute button twine.

Here’s a look at each card individually.




I adore these critters! They totally make me smile!

I hope you like my cards for today and feel inspired to pair up your critter stamps with DeNami Design’s new CRM01 Snapshots Clear Stamp Set.

Have a wonderful day!!!

DeNami Design Supplies:
Cardstock: PC21 White

Other Supplies:
Ink: Grout Gray (My Favorite Things)
Markers: Copic Sketch
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Twine: Jute Button Twine (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Stamping Mask Paper (Inkadinkado), Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (EK Success)

http://bellalistona.blogspot.com

2 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very cute!! And the faint film strips in the background are perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

These are darling Lisa!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive