DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Panda Birthday Card

Hello there! It’s Lisa P. My card for today features the newly released CRM01 Snapshots and CRM04 Panda Pals Stamp Sets. Just look at how perfectly those adorable little panda images fit onto the film strips!





In fact…many of DeNami Design’s tiny images fit into those frames. I’ll have more examples to share in the near future, so stay tuned!

I stamped out the film strip image twice and stamped the panda images onto one of them. I fussy cut the film strips, colored the images and added a touch of sparkle to the balloons and cupcake with a glitter pen. When I layered the film strips onto my card I popped the top one up with some foam tabs for added dimension. Here’s a closer look:





Super cute and super simple!

I hope you like my creation for today! Thanks for stopping by!

DeNami Design Supplies:
Cardstock: PC21 White

Other Supplies:
Markers: Copic Sketch
Glitter Pen: Clear Wink Of Stella (Zig)
Patterned Paper: Bitty Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Twine: Buttercream (The Twinery)
Adhesive: Adhesive Tape Runner (Tombow), 3D Foam Tabs (Tombow)
 
http://bellalistona.blogspot.com
 

3 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Very cute, and I think you and I were on the same crafty wavelength, as you'll see on Friday!

Lisa Elton said...

Yep...it's super cute!!

Migdalia said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love the Panda's!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive