DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Quickie Card Series Now on YouTube!

Hi Friends,

I have been posting some fun quicklapse videos on Facebook and wanted to be sure you didn't miss out, if you aren't already on Facebook. (You can Like us HERE)

I have been wanting to do videos for a long time since taking a hiatus. The only problem is getting back into it and all the planning that it involves, plus the editing, details and format.

If you've ever heard the term "paralysis of analysis", well, that's what I had. I had too many things that needed to be "perfect" that it was never going to happen.

Anyway, enter idea #1, I saw a uber cool quicklapse video that I saw on Instagram. It was a quicklapse video demonstration and just had one word being calligraphed. Well, some of you may not know that I am doing lots of lettering arts projects and posting them on Facebook. I thought I would do a quicklapse video of my lettering arts. (If you are on Instagram, you can find them here. That's my Instagram of all my personal art, even outside the stamping world.) I got a great response that the idea came to mind of doing a quicklapse card making video. I had no idea how much fun it would be!

Since the video was short, I didn't have the "paralysis of analysis" for some reason. Partly because I didn't have to narrate and decide what to say, also, I can just edit the bad stuff away and the quick steps made it easier to gloss over any imperfections.

Hopefully, you will be seeing lots more of these videos. I named these quicklapse videos, Quickie Card Series, so you can search them under that and it would be separate from the regular instructional videos that have the full instruction and steps.

I am relaunching my YouTube presence, so it would help immensely if you would LIKE the card and comment on it. YouTube analysts will see the response and let it be shown to more folks, plus it would encourage me and will let me know you want to see more of this.

Hope you enjoy this!! Please comment on what you'd like to see in the Quickie Card Series next.

~Nami

1 comments:

Cindy Pryor said...

I love the colors you used on this card. Very pretty!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive