DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Treat Pillow Box

Hi Friends,

I am enjoying fall. There are some things that really make it great like Pumpkin everything, scarves, sweaters, the fireplace, hot drinks, the colored leaves on the trees, and the anticipation of the holidays to come.

Today, DT Lisa created an adorable Fall treat pillow box. It can be used for Halloween or anytime this fall. She used the downloadable pillow box that can be printed as often as you need.

What kinds of ways can you think of? Comment below.

~~~~

Hi there, DeNami Design friends! It’s Lisa P. Halloween is right around the corner, and if you’re looking for a quick and easy gift idea, I’ve got just the project for you!

I made a super cute Halloween pillow box that can be filled with candy or a gift card! Here’s how I did it.

I used the Small Pillow Box Gifts and Favors Template from DeNami Design. You can download it from their online store and print it out onto cardstock. I cut the template along the solid lines and scored/folded it along the dotted lines. I flipped the piece over to the blank side and stamped it with a bunch of DeNami Design’s seasonal stamps.




I colored the images with markers and added some sparkle to the candy corn with a glitter pen.




I assembled the box, filled it with goodies, and tied on some jute cord. Now the box is ready to give to a friend, family member, or co-worker as a special Halloween gift!




Here’s a closer look at how the candy corn really shimmers when coated with glitter:





I hope you like my project for today! Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

DeNami Design Supplies:
Stamps: A102 Candy Corn, A92 Teeny Star, PF21 Autumn Stamp Set
Ink: TK-VF082 Onyx Black Versafine (Tsukineko)
Gifts and Favors Template: GF06 Small Pillow Box or GF06A Downloadable Template

Other Supplies:
Dye Ink, Markers, Glitter Pen, Jute Cord, Adhesive


http://bellalistona.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Roxanna said...

So fallish, very pretty, I also love this time of year. Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa Elton said...

Simply delightful Lisa!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive