DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Group Thank You Owl Card

Hi Friends,

This time of year is a great time to thank people and share how much they mean to you. Group thank you cards are a great way to express this and share your appreciation.

Today DT Val shares how she created this colorful owl card. I love how she used textures and dimension to make this a gift in itself.

~~~~

How about a Group Thank You card today?! That's what I have using this cute image of the group of owls, the Sweety Owl Scene stamp. And the sentiment is from the Assorted Greetings stamp set.

I used patterned paper for layering. I die cut the circles and used enamel dots, roses and leaves as accents.

I used a black burlap ribbon as the band. I added little white polkadots around the red circle with my White Broad Uniball pen. And I dabbed a little but of glitter glue on the yellow colored circles in the image. The images are colored wth Copic markers.



Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful week, and Happy Crafting!


http://valbydesign.com

0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive