DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

You're In My Prayers Watercolor Card



Hello DeNami Friends!

This week is all about flowers and I have to admit that I struggled with this one for a while. My creative mojo wasn’t working. I pulled out all of DeNami flower stamps and started going through my pattern paper. In the end I created this simple sympathy card.

I created a top folding vertical card by cutting a piece of cardstock in half and scoring it 5.5”. The flower watercolor pattern paper is cut to 4”x5.25” and the polka dot vellum is cut to 3.75”x5”. The trick for this card was how to adhere the vellum to the pattern paper. To do this I used a ball point glue pen and placed a dot of glue behind each of the dots on the vellum. The stamp that I used is the Garden Prayers Circle. I stamped it in black ink and colored it using color pencils. I hope that you enjoyed today's project! Until Next time!










 DeNami Supplies:







2 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

So pretty! The vellum adds such a softness to the design.

Helen Gullett said...

Wow... This is so beautiful with that soft watercolord background and vellum. Sweet sweet sentimen!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive