DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Same Card Three Ways Day 2



Hello DeNami Friends!

Does it seem like overtime you turn around you need another birthday card?! I decided to make life simple and make the same card in 3 different color combinations to make life a little easier. You can make these using the persons favorite colors to personalize it for them. 

For this project you only need 4 stamps! 2 border stamps, a birthday greeting, and a birthday image. I have the ones that I used listed below. You will also need 2 dye inks, Copic friendly black ink and one topic marker to match one of the dye inks. I created my stamp panel using the 2 border stamps and alternating between the borders and colors. I trimmed my panel to leave a border on the card. I stamped the birthday sentiment and the balloon on white cardstock and colored the balloon to match one of the borders. I layered the sentiment on a piece of grey cardstock that matched all the color combinations on my cards. I hope you enjoyed my cards! Until next time!










DeNami Supplies:



http://elizabethgcreations.com


1 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Awesome job, Elizabeth!! These are so super fun! I love the pattern you created and the happy colors you chose!!!!

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive