DeNami Amazon Store

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DeNami Instagram

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Monochromatic/Neutral Cards- Day 3 "I'm Sorry Card"

Hello crafty friends! 

Welcome back for another card that I created with stamps by DeNami Design. For today's card I used the three beautiful flower filigree stamps. 





I wanted to use the ink lifting technique for this card so I started off applying three colors of the orange color family on mix media cardstock. After the ink was dry I stamped the three stamps randomly on the cardstock using VersaMark and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then, I spritzed the paper with water and lifted the ink from the paper leaving a softer touch of color behind. Except for the embossed area which still shows the intense color. 







I then cut the cardstock so I could create two cards. I adhered the inky panel to a white piece of cardstock and used a sorry die to die cut the word from both the colorful and the white cardstock. To create a little bit of dimension, I cut the word two additional times from white cardstock. To finish off the card, I die cut the panel with a scallop die and adhered it to a standard white notecard.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today. Have an amazing week!

DeNami Supplies
Accessories


0 comments:

Search

Follow Us

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Join DeNami InTouch

enter your email address

Blog Archive